Welcome to our blog.
For our first post, I want us to think of 3 THINGS THAT ARE DIFFERENT, here in Vancouver.
What did you notice on your first day here? What was interesting? Bizarre? Exciting?
When I moved to Québec, 3 things that I noticed were :
1. The buildings are all made of brick. For me, this is very beautiful.
2. People wear scarves all the time! (A scarf is the thing you wrap around your neck to keep warm.)
3. In the grocery stores, the vegetables are wrapped in plastic. This made me mad!
NOW, YOU ARE GOING TO DO THE SAME THING I JUST DID, BUT TALKING ABOUT VANCOUVER.
When I first came to Vancouver, 3 things I noticed were :
1.
2.
3.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
12 comments:
when i came to Vancouver, i noticed that there is some trolley buses here that makes me happy becvause it helps to preserve our environment. Also i was happy to see the skytrain because sometimes it goes outside and you can take a look to the city and by the way to the scenery. It is really genius.
AHMED
They have a beautiful scenery in Vancouver. When I take the sky-train at Nanaimo (direction downtown) we can see the mountains and a part of the city, and it's very nice.
Steve
1. When I`m arrived at Vancouver, the first thing that I saw was the Asian population. There a lot of Asian person.In my little town, I don`t see a lot of different person.
2. the second thing that I saw was the polite bus driver`s and people who takes the bus, everybody says thanks to the drivers.
3. I never saw a skytrain before coming in Vancouver.
Annie Loyer
When I arrived in Vancouver I was very exciting. I been impress by:
1. The beautiful vues. In the taxi, when I pass the bridge, I saw the mountains... I been really impress and happy to see them.
2. After, I arrived in downtown for I night. Even if I lived in Montreal, Vancouver it's a new city and I always appreciated to look at the building. In Vancouver, they are different and huge.
3. When I arrived in the family, I really like the houses in the neighbourhood. They are really different of Quebec. And I think the style is beautiful.
I like the way they lives here. It's a beautiful city and people are very nice...
Marie-Elaine
I like to go on UBC square (closed to Burrard Station) because we can look several performances outside.
Steve
1- People in vancouver eat very well, like organic food.
2- It's was really cold, it's was the contrast of Montreal!!!
3- Vancouver it's a really beautiful country to do some sports outside, like hikes and just go for a walk and look the mountains!
Marie-Noelle
3 things I notice in vancouver!
1. Their is a sky-train, I never saw one before!
2. People are very friendly and helpful! If your lost, just ask!
3. There is a lot of Asian!!!!
Josee-Anne
When I first came to Vancouver, 3 things I noticed were :
1.Big and little houses all together in the same neighbourhood, it's not like that in Quebec...
2.I was in the bus, it was full and we were only to white canadians, others were all asians.
3.The big mountains with snow on the top. So wonderful!
Gabrielle
Hi everyone !!
It's so amazing Vancouver !! Have a lot things to do here it's impossible too do all activities in 5 weeks !! I will do my best too see the most important things. My host family are so nice with me ! When I first came to Vancouver, 3 things I noticed were 1.The difference of people
2.Vancouver was bigger than Quebec
3.the moutains was so beautifull !!
Doom
The first thing that I saw when I'm arrived in Vancouver, it's the huge and beautiful Standley Park. I never saw trees so huge. After, I'm went in downtown of Vancouver, there are a lot of store and people. I saw Spanish Bank beach and Jerico beach. Vancouver is a big city and there are a lot of people with different cultures. He has a big bus and skytrain network.
Jessica M
Hi everybody
Vancouver is a very nice city. Since the beginning to explore programme, I saw many things. First, I saw the downtown and the chinatown. There are a lot of strange pepole because I'm not able to see different culture. Also, there are the beachs. There are a lot of beach in Vancouver. There are very nice bacause there are big and there are a lot of people. Finally there are a beautiful landscap. The montain looks so nice with the snow.
Guillaume Mercier
The 3 things that I noticed here and who are differents that montreal are:
1- the buses dont work as same as montreal
2- In montreal we dont have such as this beautiful montains and parks
3- I think that people here are more friendly.
sophie o.
Post a Comment